Messengers of the new marketplace.
The new marketplace is a distinctly human one. It harkens back to a time when a quick question and a prompt answer were key to the sale. Where the marketplace was a bustling community abuzz with the sounds of friends, family and merchants engaged in conversation and sharing opinions.
Thanks to social media, the new marketplace is alive and kicking.
Gone are the days when we browse the aisles as solitary shoppers—now we listen to other people through their ratings and reviews. We ask pointed questions. We share our stories. We have conversations with people all over the world about the products we buy.
The companies that listen closely will change the way they do business, improving their offerings, making stronger connections with their customers and enjoying higher sales.
That’s where Bazaarvoice comes in. Learn more.
Latest press releases
- Wednesday, May 8, 2013
- Bazaarvoice Social Trends Report Details How to Thrive in the Connected Economy
- This report highlights the ways consumers share knowledge in the connected economy—where shared, collaborative relationships are networked between businesses, customers and other influencers.
- Thursday, May 2, 2013
- Bazaarvoice Strengthens Leadership Team to Support Global Growth
- Expanded leadership team strengthens Bazaarvoice’s ability to reach a greater number of clients, partners and consumers in current and new geographic markets
- Keep customer input coming from real humans and authentic and stop dealing with fraudulent posts.
- A broad range of customers and partners to create one big happy Bazaarvoice family.
- Human moderation
- Real humans help weed out irrelevant input and help categorize for better insights.
- We've been around awhile, we're innovators and we have lots of friends in high places.
- The social data we gather is tied directly to product SKUs—over 70 million of them so far.
- Authentic conversations served:
- The 82nd most used word in UGC:
- Most rated product category:
Asked and answered across the world: