Welcome to the Bazaarvoice network.
Bazaarvoice is a network that connects brands and retailers to the authentic voices of people where they shop.
Each month, more than 500 million people view and share authentic opinions, questions and experiences about tens of millions of products in the Bazaarvoice network.
Our technology platform amplifies these voices into the places that influence purchase decisions. Network analytics help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences that drive brand awareness, consideration, sales and loyalty.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Bazaarvoice has offices in Amsterdam, Chicago, London, Munich, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney and Tokyo.Learn more »
Latest press releases
- Monday, January 12, 2015
- Bazaarvoice Research Reveals How Network Distribution Increases the Benefits of Consumer-Generated Content for All Market Participants
- The Conversation Index Volume 8 details how syndicating reviews, Q&A, and rich media creates economies of scale that positively impacts search traffic, sales conversion, and consumer insights
- Tuesday, May 27, 2014
- Study Outlines Role of User Generated Content to Build Brand Trust and Resonance
- Independent research commissioned by Bazaarvoice finds user-generated content offers a rich opportunity for marketers to build deeper, more emotional connections with customers
- Keep customer input coming from real humans and authentic and stop dealing with fraudulent posts.
- A broad range of customers and partners to create one big happy Bazaarvoice family.
- Human moderation
- Real humans help weed out irrelevant input and help categorize for better insights.
- We've been around awhile, we're innovators and we have lots of friends in high places.
- The social data we gather is tied directly to product SKUs—over 70 million of them so far.
- Authentic conversations served:
- The 82nd most used word in UGC:
- Most rated product category:
Asked and answered across the world: