Welcome to the Bazaarvoice network.
Bazaarvoice is a network that connects brands and retailers to the authentic voices of people where they shop.
Each month, more than 400 million people view and share authentic opinions, questions and experiences about 20 million products in the Bazaarvoice network.
Our technology platform amplifies these voices into the places that influence purchase decisions. Network analytics help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences that drive brand awareness, consideration, sales and loyalty.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Bazaarvoice has offices in Amsterdam, London, Munich, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney and Tokyo.Learn more »
Latest press releases
- Wednesday, November 20, 2013
- Bazaarvoice Announces Management Succession Plan
- Gene Austin to succeed Stephen Collins as Bazaarvoice Chief Executive Officer, effective Jan. 31, 2014
- Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- Bazaarvoice Shopper Media Survey Reveals Advantages for Ads Displayed on Retailer Websites
- Advertisements on retailer sites show 20 percent improvements in click-through and purchase intent compared to ads on content-provider sites
- Keep customer input coming from real humans and authentic and stop dealing with fraudulent posts.
- A broad range of customers and partners to create one big happy Bazaarvoice family.
- Human moderation
- Real humans help weed out irrelevant input and help categorize for better insights.
- We've been around awhile, we're innovators and we have lots of friends in high places.
- The social data we gather is tied directly to product SKUs—over 70 million of them so far.
- Authentic conversations served:
- The 82nd most used word in UGC:
- Most rated product category:
Asked and answered across the world: