Research and insight
Bazaarvoice is a leader in user-generated content marketing solutions. Check here for hard-hitting consumer research and insights, and join the discussion about user-generated content strategy.
From our blog
- What's in a review?
- Wednesday April, 20 | 4 PM CDT
- The holistic value of a healthy consumer-generated content (CGC) program extends beyond conversion lift to an e-commerce site - and analytics show the performance of your word-of-mouth program. Do you know the value your CGC brings in actual dollars - and how you compare to your competitors?
- See all webinars »
- Infographic: Your Guide to the Back-to-School Shopper
- When does the back-to-school shopping season begin, and how long does it last? What are back-to-school shoppers in the market for, and how do they like to shop? Learn all you need to know about the back-to-school shopper - and how you can effectively engage them.
- See all infographics »
- Social Trends Report
- In our latest installment of the Social Trends Report, we outline five critical trends that are shaping the digital marketplace.
The Conversation Index
- Volume 9: Learn how consumer-generated content is changing shopping behavior online and in stores
- Don't miss our 33-page guide to the latest developments in consumer-generated content (CGC). We cover everything you need to know about the state of CGC, from the changing way consumers make high-value purchases like automobiles, to how they select food retailers and financial services.
- Bazaarvoice Spotlights
- Learn how you can use rich social content to increase organic search traffic to your category pages.
Social commerce statistics
Consumers who research across online, offline, and mobile channels spend 18-36% more than those who don’t.
"Social Trends Report 2012", Bazaarvoice, June, 2012See all social commerce statistics »
As an insider in the conversation between shoppers, retailers and brands, we gather valuable insights you can use.
We stay ahead of the curve in social commerce strategy, researching topics that matter and sharing them here.
Compiled by our own researchers and analysts, this is the most comprehensive list of social commerce stats around.
View our library of social commerce strategy videos. Explore the gallery by theme, topic, person or company.