Research and insight
Bazaarvoice is a leader in user-generated content marketing solutions. Check here for hard-hitting consumer research and insights, and join the discussion about user-generated content strategy.
From our blog
- More Data, More Problems: Trust, transparency, and Targeting in 2017
- Trust, transparency, and targeting in 2017
- See all infographics »
Featured White Paper
- How Brands Find, Reach, and Win Consumers with Bazaarvoice and Consumer-Generated Content
- In this e-book, learn how a diverse set of brands partnered with Bazaarvoice to successfully harness the power of consumer-generated content (CGC) to increase awareness, improve consideration, and drive sales conversion while turning customers into brand advocates.
- #Unfiltered: How to empower customers to tell your story with visual commerce
- 7 best practices for using real pictures from real people to improve the customer experience
- Client conversations: Electro Dépôt
Stéphane BELOT, Directeur de la Marque
ELECTRO DÉPÔT, nous présente comment développer la notoriété de ses produits en marque propre tout en confortant les consommateurs dans l’achat de ces derniers avec les avis clients.
Learn how the world's best brands and retailers drive business value with consumer-generated content.
We stay ahead of the curve in social commerce strategy, researching topics that matter and sharing them here.
Compiled by our own researchers and analysts, this is the most comprehensive list of social commerce stats around.
View our library of social commerce strategy videos. Explore the gallery by theme, topic, person or company.
Social commerce statistics
The average rating in the CPG category is 4.12 out of 5 stars. Eighty percent of CPG reviews are 4 stars or above.
"The Connected Economy: Insights from the network ", Bazaarvoice, November, 2013See all social commerce statistics »