Research and insight
Bazaarvoice is a leader in user-generated content marketing solutions. Check here for hard-hitting consumer research and insights, and join the discussion about user-generated content strategy.
From our blog
- Transforming Customers Into Advocates
- Tuesday August, 11 | 9 PM GMT
- CEB TowerGroup research reveals that there is a substantial gap between the way insurers spend their marketing dollars, and the way consumers shop for insurance products. Watch this video for insights into how insurers are utilizing consumer-generated content to transform their customers into advocates.
- See all webinars »
- Infographic: A day in the life of user-generated content
- With an average of over 110,000 reviews posted each day on the Bazaarvoice Network, this infographic shows you how all that content gets moderated, shared and utilized.
- See all infographics »
- Rebuilding credibility and loyalty with the digital customer
- Perhaps more than in any other industry, consumer decisions about financial institutions are based on word-of-mouth. Learn how to empower consumers in their decision-making.
The Conversation Index
- Volume 9: Learn how consumer-generated content is changing shopping behavior online and in stores
- Don't miss our 33-page guide to the latest developments in consumer-generated content (CGC). We cover everything you need to know about the state of CGC, from the changing way consumers make high-value purchases like automobiles, to how they select food retailers and financial services.
- Bazaarvoice Competitive Insights
- Learn how you can get reports and professional analysis of your competition unavailable anywhere else, with insights drawn from the consumer opinions and activity across the Bazaarvoice Retail Network.
Social commerce statistics
Retailers average a 4.2 rating out of 5 with the average review consisting of 66 words. Mass merchants average a 4.3 rating with the average review consisting of 58 words.
"The Conversation Index Vol. 1", Bazaarvoice, September, 2011See all social commerce statistics »
As an insider in the conversation between shoppers, retailers and brands, we gather valuable insights you can use.
We stay ahead of the curve in social commerce strategy, researching topics that matter and sharing them here.
Compiled by our own researchers and analysts, this is the most comprehensive list of social commerce stats around.
View our library of social commerce strategy videos. Explore the gallery by theme, topic, person or company.