Research and insight
Bazaarvoice is a leader in user-generated content marketing solutions. Check here for hard-hitting consumer research and insights, and join the discussion about user-generated content strategy.
From our blog
- Consumer-Generated Content: How best-in-class brands and retailers get it right
- Tuesday April, 18 | 1 PM CDT
- Consumers are more connected and empowered than ever before – and every shopping journey is shaped by an unprecedented amount of information, opinion, and conversation. Marketing has never been harder or more exciting as we face the promise – and challenges - of mobile, omni-channel, personalization, and social.
- See all webinars »
- Consumer Holiday Shopping Insights: Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2016
- The Bazaarvoice network served 5B reviews, photos, questions, answers and other consumer-generated content over Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2016.
- See all infographics »
Featured White Paper
- How Brands Find, Reach, and Win Consumers with Bazaarvoice and Consumer-Generated Content
- In this e-book, learn how a diverse set of brands partnered with Bazaarvoice to successfully harness the power of consumer-generated content (CGC) to increase awareness, improve consideration, and drive sales conversion while turning customers into brand advocates.
The Conversation Index
- Volume 9: Learn how consumer-generated content is changing shopping behavior online and in stores
- Don't miss our 33-page guide to the latest developments in consumer-generated content (CGC). We cover everything you need to know about the state of CGC, from the changing way consumers make high-value purchases like automobiles, to how they select food retailers and financial services.
As an insider in the conversation between shoppers, retailers and brands, we gather valuable insights you can use.
We stay ahead of the curve in social commerce strategy, researching topics that matter and sharing them here.
Compiled by our own researchers and analysts, this is the most comprehensive list of social commerce stats around.
View our library of social commerce strategy videos. Explore the gallery by theme, topic, person or company.
Social commerce statistics
Nearly two-thirds of consumers (61%) use search engines to help them in their product research decisions leading up to purchase.
Econsultancy, July, 2010See all social commerce statistics »