Research and insight
Bazaarvoice is a leader in user-generated content marketing solutions. Check here for hard-hitting consumer research and insights, and join the discussion about user-generated content strategy.
From our blog
- The ROBO Economy: How online reviews influence offline sales
- How smart marketers use CGC to influence omnichannel shoppers.
- See all infographics »
Featured White Paper
- How Brands Find, Reach, and Win Consumers with Bazaarvoice and Consumer-Generated Content
- In this e-book, learn how a diverse set of brands partnered with Bazaarvoice to successfully harness the power of consumer-generated content (CGC) to increase awareness, improve consideration, and drive sales conversion while turning customers into brand advocates.
- The ROBO Economy: How smart marketers use CGC to influence omnichannel shoppers
- How smart marketers use CGC to influence omnichannel shoppers
- Client conversations: EasyParapharmacie
Mélanie TROIANO, Responsable Marketing de EASYPARAPHARMACIE, nous explique comment le spécialiste de la parapharmacie en ligne capitalise sur les avis et photos générés par ses clients pour optimiser sa visibilité, développer ses ventes et renforcer sa position d’expert.
Learn how the world's best brands and retailers drive business value with consumer-generated content.
We stay ahead of the curve in social commerce strategy, researching topics that matter and sharing them here.
Compiled by our own researchers and analysts, this is the most comprehensive list of social commerce stats around.
View our library of social commerce strategy videos. Explore the gallery by theme, topic, person or company.
Social commerce statistics
Most customer feedback comes from purchasers aged 35 to 65. But in-store buyers aged 19 to 24 are more likely to go online to give their feedback. The older the in-store shopper, the less likely to leave product feedback online.
"The Conversation Index Vol. 3", Bazaarvoice, March, 2012See all social commerce statistics »