Research and insight
Bazaarvoice is a leader in user-generated content marketing solutions. Check here for hard-hitting consumer research and insights, and join the discussion about user-generated content strategy.
From our blog
- The info-hungry consumer is transforming the food and beverage landscape
- Thursday April, 16 | 9 PM GMT
- The culture of food has exploded in recent years. Today, consumers care more about food than ever before, and they're sharing this passion online. While the foodie revolution has yet to translate to commerce, global online grocery is projected to reach $100 billion by 2018. Are you prepared for the imminent edible commerce revolution?
- See all webinars »
- Infographic: A day in the life of user-generated content
- With an average of over 110,000 reviews posted each day on the Bazaarvoice Network, this infographic shows you how all that content gets moderated, shared and utilized.
- See all infographics »
- The info-hungry consumer: 3 trends transforming the online food and beverage landscape
- Brands that embrace these trends—executing strategy to satiate the appetite of online food and beverage shoppers—will be set up for success in the imminent edible ecommerce revolution.
The Conversation Index
- Volume 8: Learn how increasing review volume drives sales
- Learn how sharing customer content across a network of retail and brand partners leads to better sales, insights, and search traffic – and why there’s no such thing as enough user-generated content.
- Frictionless commerce : Right content, right place
- More than ever before, consumers are shopping with both sides of their brain to create a multidimensional shopping experience. Lisa Pearson, Bazaarvoice CMO, talks about what that means for user generated content, and how brands can place content that appeals to both the left and right brain.
Social commerce statistics
Over half (51%) of consumers are using the Internet before making a purchase in shops, educating themselves on the best deals available.
Verdict Research, May, 2009See all social commerce statistics »
As an insider in the conversation between shoppers, retailers and brands, we gather valuable insights you can use.
We stay ahead of the curve in social commerce strategy, researching topics that matter and sharing them here.
Compiled by our own researchers and analysts, this is the most comprehensive list of social commerce stats around.
View our library of social commerce strategy videos. Explore the gallery by theme, topic, person or company.