Research and insight
Bazaarvoice is a leader in user-generated content marketing solutions. Check here for hard-hitting consumer research and insights, and join the discussion about user-generated content strategy.
From our blog
- The Pictures Worth 1,000 Sales: Turn consumer-generated photos and videos into engagement, brand equity and ROI
- Tuesday February, 28 | 1 PM CST
- The holistic value of a healthy consumer-generated content (CGC) program extends beyond conversion lift to an e-commerce site - and analytics show the performance of your word-of-mouth program. Do you know the value your CGC brings in actual dollars - and how you compare to your competitors?
- See all webinars »
- Consumer Holiday Shopping Insights: Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2016
- The Bazaarvoice network served 5B reviews, photos, questions, answers and other consumer-generated content over Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2016.
- See all infographics »
- How Brands Find, Reach, and Win Consumers with Bazaarvoice and Consumer-Generated Content
- In this e-book, learn how a diverse set of brands partnered with Bazaarvoice to successfully harness the power of consumer-generated content (CGC) to increase awareness, improve consideration, and drive sales conversion while turning customers into brand advocates.
The Conversation Index
- Volume 9: Learn how consumer-generated content is changing shopping behavior online and in stores
- Don't miss our 33-page guide to the latest developments in consumer-generated content (CGC). We cover everything you need to know about the state of CGC, from the changing way consumers make high-value purchases like automobiles, to how they select food retailers and financial services.
As an insider in the conversation between shoppers, retailers and brands, we gather valuable insights you can use.
We stay ahead of the curve in social commerce strategy, researching topics that matter and sharing them here.
Compiled by our own researchers and analysts, this is the most comprehensive list of social commerce stats around.
View our library of social commerce strategy videos. Explore the gallery by theme, topic, person or company.
Social commerce statistics
Before ever entering a store, 62% of Millennial shoppers already know what they want to buy through prior online research. Eighty-four percent of them say consumer-written content on brand sites influences what they buy.
"Social Trends Report 2013", Bazaarvoice, July, 2013See all social commerce statistics »