Research and insight
Bazaarvoice is a leader where social meets commerce. Check here for hard-hitting consumer research and insights, and join the discussion about social commerce strategy.
From our blog
- Maximize your social currency: How consumer feedback drives sales
- Wednesday February, 11 | 1 PM CST
- Learn the real story about user-generated content and how it can change your organization for the better.
- See all webinars »
- Forrester: User-generated content’s impact on brand building
- Learn the strategies, successes and hurdles for generating, capturing and measuring UGC as part of your brand building efforts.
The Conversation Index
- Volume 8: Learn how increasing review volume drives sales
- Learn how sharing customer content across a network of retail and brand partners leads to better sales, insights, and search traffic – and why there’s no such thing as enough user-generated content.
- Frictionless commerce : Right content, right place
- More than ever before, consumers are shopping with both sides of their brain to create a multidimensional shopping experience. Lisa Pearson, Bazaarvoice CMO, talks about what that means for user generated content, and how brands can place content that appeals to both the left and right brain.
- The Conversation Index »
- As an insider in the conversation between shoppers, retailers and brands, we gather valuable insights you can use.
- White papers »
- We stay ahead of the curve in social commerce strategy, researching topics that matter and sharing them here.
- Social commerce statistics »
- Compiled by our own researchers and analysts, this is the most comprehensive list of social commerce stats around.
- Video gallery »
- View our library of social commerce strategy videos. Explore the gallery by theme, topic, person or company.