Research and insight
Bazaarvoice is a leader where social meets commerce. Check here for hard-hitting consumer research and insights, and join the discussion about social commerce strategy.
From our blog
- Engage your advocates with Bazaarvoice Sampling
- Wednesday October, 8 | 5 PM EDT
- You already know that review volume increases conversion. And you also know that you have some loyal customers (your brand BFF's!). So what happens when you engage those reviewers BEFORE your next product launch?
- See all webinars »
- Social meets retail banking: How customer conversations drive acquisition, retention, and innovation
- Banks that embrace social opportunities deepen relationships with customers and drive business.
The Conversation Index
- Volume 7: How consumer conversations change with global shopping seasons
- In this edition of The Conversation Index, we dive into some annual global shopping trends to see how customer conversations ebb and flow with the seasons.
- Client Conversations: 3M
- 3M doesn’t just listen to consumers’ feedback – they take action. 3M’s Raj Rao shares how 3M puts consumers at the center of their business.
Social commerce statistics
Currently age 17-34, millennials have greatest lifetime value of any generation in travel market. (Dorsey, Jason. The Center for Generational Kinetics. July 2012.)
"Talking to Strangers: Millennials Trust People over Brands", Bazaarvoice, January, 2012See all social commerce statistics »
- The Conversation Index »
- As an insider in the conversation between shoppers, retailers and brands, we gather valuable insights you can use.
- White papers »
- We stay ahead of the curve in social commerce strategy, researching topics that matter and sharing them here.
- Social commerce statistics »
- Compiled by our own researchers and analysts, this is the most comprehensive list of social commerce stats around.
- Video gallery »
- View our library of social commerce strategy videos. Explore the gallery by theme, topic, person or company.