Join your peers and industry leaders at the world’s premiere business and marketing events. We host our own global social conference—The Bazaarvoice Summit—along with smaller workshops and discussions throughout the year. You’ll also find us at industry conferences and gatherings all over the planet. Stop by and say hello.
Upcoming conferences and trade shows
We are bringing the conversation to you. Find an event that’s near you and let’s talk .
Bazaarvoice Summit 2014 - highlights
- How to make this the best holiday sales season yet
- Thursday July, 24, 2014
- Improve your holiday sales and brand image this holiday season with researched and proven tactics to attract shoppers and turn them into buyers.
- Share the customer love: How social curation drives engagement and sales
- Wednesday June, 25, 2014
- Combining quantitative reviews with emotive social posts creates the human experience critical to growing online commerce.
- The role of mobile in your brand's omnichannel strategy
- Wednesday April, 9, 2014
- With growing consumer adoption of smartphones and tablets, a generation of always-connected shoppers has been born. To meet the needs of this growing segment, retailers have been forced to evolve their marketing strategies, notably making mobile a top priority.
- Defining the role of the CMO in the age of the empowered customer
- Wednesday January, 22, 2014
- Attendees will gain a framework for building a brand strategy where the customer's needs permeate the company’s culture and operations.
- How negative reviews can improve purchase intent – if brands know how to respond
- Thursday October, 24, 2013
- Responding to reviews and questions has a huge impact on sales and sentiment.
About our events
The Bazaarvoice Summit
The Bazaarvoice Summit is held once a year in the US and features keynotes from top industry minds, interactive track sessions with brand leaders and social media strategists, industry announcements, and hands-on product demos. You’ll learn first-hand how to integrate social commerce into your business model, and you’ll have a great time in the process—we know how to throw a party.
Inspire workshops are free social strategy sessions for Bazaarvoice clients held in cities across North America and Europe. In one day of learning and networking, you’ll meet with social experts and peers and discover how to harness the power of social commerce across your entire business for smarter decisions and higher ROI.
We regularly host online video seminars where you can watch and listen to industry leaders sharing their valuable experience and new ideas that will shape the future of user-generated content. Watch them live or on-demand at your convenience.
We’re big fans of the trade show. It’s where we get to shake hands with our peers and customers, have face-to face conversations, and give hands on demonstrations of how social commerce really makes a difference. And we give out lots and lots of Bazaarvoice swag.