Join your peers and industry leaders at the world’s premiere business and marketing events. We host our own global social conference—The Bazaarvoice Summit—along with smaller workshops and discussions throughout the year. You’ll also find us at industry conferences and gatherings all over the planet. Stop by and say hello.
Upcoming conferences and trade shows
We are bringing the conversation to you. Find an event that’s near you and let’s talk .
Bazaarvoice Summit 2013 highlights
- Defining the role of the CMO in the age of the empowered customer
- Wednesday January, 22, 2014
- Attendees will gain a framework for building a brand strategy where the customer's needs permeate the company’s culture and operations.
- How negative reviews can improve purchase intent – if brands know how to respond
- Thursday October, 24, 2013
- Responding to reviews and questions has a huge impact on sales and sentiment.
- What new FTC rules mean to your reputation and social media program
- Tuesday July, 30, 2013
- The FTC has clarified what some marketers considered debatable in the past. If your agency and partners haven't explained the new rules to you yet, you should be concerned.
- Let them talk: Using social media to turn customers into outspoken advocates
- Wednesday May, 22, 2013
- This webinar explores how financial services brands are building consumer trust and loyalty through social media that shares the authentic voice of the customer.
- Turning Conversations Into Conversions
- Thursday December, 20, 2012
- Watch this webinar to understand more about Social Commerce and how businesses can use online customer interactions (conversations) to drive value and ROI.
About our events
The Bazaarvoice Summit
The Bazaarvoice Summit is held twice a year—once in the US and once in the UK —and features keynotes from top industry minds, interactive track sessions with brand leaders and social media strategists, industry announcements, and hands-on product demos. You’ll learn first-hand how to integrate social commerce into your business model, and you’ll have a great time in the process—we know how to throw a party.
Ignite and Inspire workshops
Ignite and Inspire are free social strategy workshops for Bazaarvoice clients held in cities across the US and UK. In one day of learning and networking, you’ll meet with social experts and peers and discover how to harness the power of social commerce across your entire business for smarter decisions and higher ROI.
We regularly host online video seminars where you can watch and listen to industry leaders sharing their valuable experience and new ideas that will shape the future of user-generated content. Watch them live or on-demand at your convenience.
We’re big fans of the trade show. It’s where we get to shake hands with our peers and customers, have face-to face conversations, and give hands on demonstrations of how social commerce really makes a difference. And we give out lots and lots of Bazaarvoice swag.