Join your peers and industry leaders at the world’s premiere business and marketing events. We host our own global social conference—The Bazaarvoice Summit—along with smaller workshops and discussions throughout the year. You’ll also find us at industry conferences and gatherings all over the planet. Stop by and say hello.
Upcoming conferences and trade shows
We are bringing the conversation to you. Find an event that’s near you and let’s talk .
Bazaarvoice Summit 2013 highlights
- How negative reviews can improve purchase intent – if brands know how to respond
- Thursday October, 24, 2013
- Responding to reviews and questions has a huge impact on sales and sentiment.
- What new FTC rules mean to your reputation and social media program
- Tuesday July, 30, 2013
- The FTC has clarified what some marketers considered debatable in the past. If your agency and partners haven't explained the new rules to you yet, you should be concerned.
- Let them talk: Using social media to turn customers into outspoken advocates
- Wednesday May, 22, 2013
- This webinar explores how financial services brands are building consumer trust and loyalty through social media that shares the authentic voice of the customer.
- Harness the power of your customer’s digital voice
- Thursday May, 2, 2013
- Watch this webinar produced in partnership with Brand Republic (the UK’s leading online marketing publisher) to learn how to turn customer feedback into insight and shoppers into advocates.
- The Container Store lifts the lid on customer insights
- Wednesday January, 30, 2013
- Learn how the company built product and consumer insights from social content, such as ratings and reviews, to transform their business.
- The new marketing landscape: What CMOs need to succeed
- Tuesday January, 29, 2013
- The marketing landscape is changing before our eyes. New entrants, empowered consumers, and fragmented media options require marketers to change their tune – forever.
- Turning Conversations Into Conversions
- Thursday December, 20, 2012
- Watch this webinar to understand more about Social Commerce and how businesses can use online customer interactions (conversations) to drive value and ROI.
- How to use social data to increase revenues
- Tuesday December, 4, 2012
- Join us for a lively interactive webinar with Joe Pulizzi, founder of the Content Marketing Institute, and Scott Koester, Senior Manager, Bazaarvoice Intelligence.
- Secrets for a successful holiday season & 2013
- Wednesday October, 24, 2012
- Sucharita Mulpuru, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, Inc. and Neville Letzerich, VP of Product Management at Bazaarvoice share the most important trends for the holiday season and 2013.
- Here’s what Twitter tells you about real consumers
- Wednesday October, 17, 2012
- Watch Kyle Lacy, ExactTarget, and Ian Greenleigh, Bazaarvoice, dig into the social data that perplexes marketers today.
- What matters most: Insights from 13M consumer conversations, 50K brands
- Friday June, 29, 2012
- John Gerzema and Lisa Pearson discuss consumer and brand values, and how these surface in social data.
- Driving success in 2013: Trends and strategies every retailer must know
- Wednesday February, 29, 2012
- Retail expert Sucharita Mulpuru, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, and Neville Letzerich, VP of Product Management for Bazaarvoice, share insights on the trends shaping the retail industry.
- Tech titans’ impact on retail: How to leverage your strengths in 2012
- Wednesday February, 29, 2012
- Actions from tech titans heavily shape our digital world, and significantly affect retailers’ relationships with customers. How can you act on these trends to move your business forward?
- Talking to strangers: Millennials trust people over brands
- Monday February, 13, 2012
- Millennials make their own rules of commerce – and it’s time for brands to catch up – or perish.
About our events
The Bazaarvoice Summit
The Bazaarvoice Summit is held twice a year—once in the US and once in the UK —and features keynotes from top industry minds, interactive track sessions with brand leaders and social media strategists, industry announcements, and hands-on product demos. You’ll learn first-hand how to integrate social commerce into your business model, and you’ll have a great time in the process—we know how to throw a party.
Ignite and Inspire workshops
Ignite and Inspire are free social strategy workshops for Bazaarvoice clients held in cities across the US and UK. In one day of learning and networking, you’ll meet with social experts and peers and discover how to harness the power of social commerce across your entire business for smarter decisions and higher ROI.
We regularly host online video seminars where you can watch and listen to industry leaders sharing their valuable experience and new ideas that will shape the future of user-generated content. Watch them live or on-demand at your convenience.
We’re big fans of the trade show. It’s where we get to shake hands with our peers and customers, have face-to face conversations, and give hands on demonstrations of how social commerce really makes a difference. And we give out lots and lots of Bazaarvoice swag.