Join your peers and industry leaders at the world’s premiere business and marketing events. We host our own global social conference—The Bazaarvoice Summit—along with smaller workshops and discussions throughout the year. You’ll also find us at industry conferences and gatherings all over the planet. Stop by and say hello.
Upcoming conferences and trade shows
We are bringing the conversation to you. Find an event that’s near you and let’s talk
- 16, 2016
February 18, 2016
Los Angeles , CA
March 3, 2016
FINANCIAL SERVICES FORUM
New York , NY
March 3, 2016
OFFSITE: A private meeting and event space
New York , NY
- Client-Led Webinar: CGC doesn’t have to be taxing
- Thursday October 22, 2015
- H&R Block has been building its Consumer-Generated Content (CGC) strategy with Bazaarvoice since 2011. The team at H&R Block have learned that constantly improving and utilizing all the components of its Bazaarvoice program is key to success. Watch this webinar to learn how a phased-plan approach has proven successful at H&R Block.
- Transforming customers into advocates
- Tuesday August 11, 2015
- CEB TowerGroup research reveals that there is a substantial gap between the way insurers spend their marketing dollars, and the way consumers shop for insurance products. Watch this video for insights into how insurers are utilizing consumer-generated content to transform their customers into advocates.
- Online and in the aisles: How consumer-generated content impacts food sales
- Thursday April 16, 2015
- Today, consumers care more about food than ever before, and they're sharing this passion online. While the foodie revolution has yet to translate to commerce, global online grocery is projected to reach $100 billion by 2018. Are you prepared for the imminent edible commerce revolution?
The latest on-the-road updates from the Bazaarvoice Events team.
These images are gathered from multiple social media sources
and curated for display using Bazaarvoice Curations »
About our events
The Bazaarvoice Summit
The Bazaarvoice Summit is held once a year in the US and features keynotes from top industry minds, interactive track sessions with brand leaders and social media strategists, industry announcements, and hands-on product demos. You’ll learn first-hand how to integrate social commerce into your business model, and you’ll have a great time in the process—we know how to throw a party.
Inspire workshops are free social strategy sessions for Bazaarvoice clients held in cities across North America and Europe. In one day of learning and networking, you’ll meet with social experts and peers and discover how to harness the power of social commerce across your entire business for smarter decisions and higher ROI.
We regularly host online video seminars where you can watch and listen to industry leaders sharing their valuable experience and new ideas that will shape the future of user-generated content. Watch them live or on-demand at your convenience.
We’re big fans of the trade show. It’s where we get to shake hands with our peers and customers, have face-to face conversations, and give hands on demonstrations of how social commerce really makes a difference. And we give out lots and lots of Bazaarvoice swag.