With more shoppers than ever turning to online reviews to get fellow customers’ feedback to decide who to give their business to, it’s crucial to build a review collection strategy for your brand.
Online reviews have become the go-to source of information for shoppers as they decide how to spend their hard-earned money. The more reviews a product has on your website, the more confident a shopper will feel in making their purchase decision.
Building a review collection strategy is more than just getting an influx of reviews on the sites where you sell your products. It’s an ongoing effort to connect with your customers through fresh, authentic content and increase conversion, improve SEO, and build loyalty. The more recent reviews you can display on your brand or retailer site, the better it is for your business.
Download this e-book to find strategies on how to:
- Implement post-interaction emails (PIE) to increase review volume
- Run sampling programs at-scale
- Leverage social media to mine for user-generated content (UGC)
- Request product reviews offline to improve collection online
- Partner with influencers and your most loyal customers to increase UGC