Shopper Experience Index
The 2020 Shopper Experience Index covers our latest research focused on consumer preferences and shopping activity. Since the onset of COVID-19, we have been closely monitoring shopping activity across 6,200+ websites in our network to uncover its impact on consumer shopping behavior. The trends we’ve identified are even more relevant in today’s climate, and some of them have even accelerated.
To get a detailed global view into how consumers connect with brands and retailers, we:
- Surveyed over 5,500 consumers from around the world
- Gathered shopping behavior data from more than six million Influenster community members
- Analyzed more than one billion monthly shoppers’ data across the Bazaarvoice Network
During this webinar, we share 4 key takeaways:
- Consumer trust is nuanced and not binary
- Consumers control the future of the product page
- Customer feedback is everywhere – learn and grow with them
- Convenience and cost are top of mind for shoppers – as is brand trust
Our presenter, Joe Rohrlich CRO of Bazaarvoice, shared his perspective on what’s happening on a global scale.