The audit your UGC program needs
Consumer expectations are always shifting, which is why it’s important to regularly assess the health of your UGC program.
We’ve identified 6 dimensions you can use when evaluating your UGC program – and we’ve even created a scorecard to show you how your program measures up against best-in-class brands. The user-generated IQ index can be used to evaluate a UGC program in any stage – whether you just launched or are already considered best-in-class. Mandy Walls, Client Success Director will walk you through each of the 6 dimensions and share tips and best practices along the way.
Join us, to learn:
- Specific tactics for collecting fresh content
- Where your reviews work their hardest
- How to collect more insightful reviews and glean actionable insights
- Best practices for reputation management
- Ways to measure the business impact of your program