NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. Eligibility: To participate in the Bazaarvoice Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), at the time of entry, you must be an employee of an active Bazaarvoice client, you must have received an email invitation to participate and be a legal resident and physically reside in Australia (excluding New South Wales), Canada (excluding Quebec), France, Germany, Norway, the United Kingdom, or the United States and you must have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside. Employees of Bazaarvoice, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) or immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, including step-parents, children, siblings, half siblings, and all their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) of or those living in the same household (whether or not related) with, any of the above are not eligible to participate or win. Sweepstakes void where prohibited.
2. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Time on April 29, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Central Time on May 29, 2020 (the “Entry Period”). All references to times of day shall be to “Central Time,” which means the time that is the current local time in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA on the dates identified. Sponsor’s computer system shall be the official time keeping device for all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
4. Prize: One (1) winner will receive (1) $500 gift card.
5. Winner Selection: On or about June 1, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Before being declared the Winners, the Potential Winners must respond to a prize notification email within five (5) business days and complete any documents as Sponsor may require within the timeframe set out in the prize notification email. Upon successful fulfillment of these requirements, the Potential Winner will be declared the Winner. The Potential Winner will be notified via the email address provided in his/her entry. In the event that a prize notification email is returned or undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact the Potential Winner, the Potential Winner does not comply with these requirements during the timeframes provided or is otherwise disqualified under these Official Rules, the Sponsor at its discretion may select a substitute Potential Winner in the same manner as the original Potential Winner. In the alternative, or if a substitute Potential Winner is not qualified in sufficient time, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, to permit timely award of the Prize, the disqualified Potential Winner’s intended Prize will be donated to the Bazaarvoice Foundation. Sponsor’s proof of successful electronic transmission of the prize notification e-mail will be proof of each Potential Winner’s receipt of same. Prize is not transferrable. No substitutions, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Disqualification: Sponsor’s Decision Final: Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person it believes has violated these Official Rules, is not eligible to participate, who has provided false information, acted in a harassing or unsportsmanlike manner with respect to Sponsor, any Promotion Party or any other entrant, or tampered with the operation of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s decisions as to all issues, including eligibility and acceptability of submissions, shall be final.
7. Prohibitions and Limitations of Liability: Sweepstakes subject to all applicable laws. Void where prohibited. Promotion Parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for, and by participating you release the Released Parties from any liability arising out of, or problems related to, technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any person to be able to participate or enter on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or any website, unauthorized intervention, or for any other technical problems including telecommunication, miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled, or misdirected communications which may limit a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether network, printing, typographical, human or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of any Prize, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event it becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired, or based on the technical, legal and policy requirements of the platform(s) by which it is made available, and to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes in its entirety should tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at Sponsor’s discretion, determine any Winner(s) using all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of cancellation in the same manner as set out in the Official Rules. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the individual entering the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period, the authorized subscriber of the email account provided in the entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email account by the relevant Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void his/her entry(ies)) it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, or any of its representatives or to otherwise be acting in violation of these Official Rules. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operations of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by the law and to disqualify the entrant from the Sweepstakes.
9. Arbitrations and Choice of Law: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action relating to the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by confidential arbitration in Austin, Texas, before a single arbitrator pursuant to the then-current arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive upon the parties to the arbitration and a judgment thereon may be entered in the highest court of any forum, state or federal, having jurisdiction, provided, however, that the party that commences an action to enforce, vacate or otherwise modify an arbitration award shall not include any confidential information in such filing unless required to do so by applicable court rules, and, if so required, shall take all reasonable actions to prevent the disclosure of such confidential information, including but not limited xto, by moving for permission to make its initial filing under seal or filing a redacted version of its filing that omits such information. The parties to the arbitration will share equally the administrative costs of such arbitration proceedings. You agree to commence any arbitration proceeding with respect to the Sweepstakes within one year after the claim arises. You agree that a proceeding commenced after that date is barred. Under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or your rights and obligations or those of Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Texas, USA without regard to Texas choice of law rules.
A winner’s list for the Sweepstakes will be available twenty (20) business days after the last date of the Entry Period, by writing to: Winner’s List BV Survey, 10901 Stonelake Blvd, Austin, TX 78759.
Bazaarvoice, Inc., 10901 Stonelake Blvd., Austin, TX, 78759.