Work at Bazaarvoice
Changing the world one authentic conversation at a time.
In offices across the United States, Europe, and Australia, Bazaarvoice employees are changing the way people, brands and retailers interact with each other. We’re uncovering new possibilities for brand-consumer relationships, helping companies improve products and grow sales—we’re helping the biggest brands in the world adapt and thrive in the new marketplace. And we’re having a great time doing it.
Find a new home at Bazaarvoice.
Bazaarvoice: Changing the world
It starts with an idea but can only work with the right people. Find a new home at Bazaarvoice.
Work with good people who do great things.
At Bazaarvoice, we value the entrepreneurial spirit and strength of the individual, but we know that it takes a group of passionate and talented thinkers and doers to change the way people do business. We love what we do, and it shows. Visit one of our offices and you’ll hear it in the hallways. Feel it in our All Hands “Gong” meetings. See it in the work we do for our clients. And experience it when we share the big wins and our everyday successes.
Culture at Bazaarvoice
We love what we do, and it shows.
Conversations are starting everywhere
We’re helping our clients across the world join the discussion and drive consumer engagement in new and more human ways. Since being founded in Austin, Texas in 2005, we’ve opened offices in London, Paris, Munich, Amsterdam, Sydney, and Stockholm.
How we’re global
We drive consumer engagement for brands in 100+ countries and 20+ languages.
Welcome to our world.
Peek behind the curtain to see what life is like on the forefront of social commerce.
Bazaarvoice R&D: What we do
Generosity is one of our core values, and is at the heart of what we do at Bazaarvoice.
- From the simply rewarding — giving kids confidence with new backpacks and school supplies.
- To international impact — transforming lives in the UK and Africa with money raised in London during National Red Nose Day.
- To our commitment to the future — helping kids in need become first-generation college graduates. And, through the Bazaarvoice Foundation, preparing students to become tomorrow's entrepreneurs.
And that’s just a start.
Whether it’s in Austin, New York, London, Amsterdam, Munich, Paris, Sydney, or Stockholm, we’re always looking to do more for the places we call home.
We believe in
- We believe there is power in change.
- We have the courage to act.
- We lead.
- We promote trustworthy interactions.
- We embrace integrity and transparency.
- We operate with undisputed credibility.
- We are a company of equals.
- We value difference.
- We are people first, roles second.
- We share.
- We give without expectations.
- We are connected to our community.
- We play to one another's strengths.
- We trust each other.
- We are stronger and smarter together.
- We excite with possibilities.
- We celebrate success.
- We love what we do.
- We act with purpose.
- We are decisive.
- We exceed expectations.
Bazaarvoice is searching for student interns and recent graduates to join our team and bring some fresh thinking and youthful passion to our workplace. You won't be making coffee. You'll be generating ideas. Solving problems. Helping some of the world's best brands talk to their customers. Working with great people and learning from the best.Learn more
We <3 developers
Developers make the world go round. Your creative coding skills fuel the world of social commerce. Without your work, millions of conversations would be lost. Bazaarvoice gives you all the tools you need to build and integrate our software into your client’s web experiences. We’ll help you build and innovate with the Bazaarvoice platform to create your own custom application.Learn more
The perks of being with the best
All-you-can-eat healthy snacks and drinks. A game room. Frequent free lunches, happy hours, and team parties. Science fairs. A giant gong. When you’re working at Bazaarvoice, it shouldn’t always feel like work.
US-based employee benefits:
The standard stuff
- Full medical (choice of two plans), dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts/health savings account
- 401(k) & Roth 401(k) options available
- 100% employer-paid life and AD&D insurance
- 100% employer-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Domestic partner benefits available
- Generous employee wellness program
- Personal development and skills training programs
- Flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Team events that include significant others
- Employee referral bonus program
- Stock options