Research and insight
Bazaarvoice is a leader in user-generated content marketing solutions. Check here for hard-hitting consumer research and insights, and join the discussion about user-generated content strategy.
From our blog
- Online and in the aisles: How consumer-generated content impacts food sales
- Thursday April, 16 | 9 PM GMT
- Today, consumers care more about food than ever before, and they're sharing this passion online. While the foodie revolution has yet to translate to commerce, global online grocery is projected to reach $100 billion by 2018. Are you prepared for the imminent edible commerce revolution?
- See all webinars »
- Infographic: A day in the life of user-generated content
- With an average of over 110,000 reviews posted each day on the Bazaarvoice Network, this infographic shows you how all that content gets moderated, shared and utilized.
- See all infographics »
- Harness the power of your customer’s digital voice
- In collaboration with Brand Republic, we surveyed over 100 marketers about their customer engagement and advocacy strategies.
The Conversation Index
- Volume 9: Learn how consumer-generated content is changing shopping behaviour online and in stores
- Don't miss our 33-page guide to the latest developments in consumer-generated content (CGC). We cover everything you need to know about the state of CGC, from the changing way consumers make high-value purchases like automobiles, to how they select food retailers and financial services.
Social commerce statistics
Department Store / Mass Merchant’s NPS is 56%, with 69% promoters and 13% detractors. Eighty-seven percent of reviewers in this category input NPS on the Bazaarvoice Network.
"The Connected Economy: Insights from the network ", Bazaarvoice, November, 2013See all social commerce statistics »