Research and insight
Bazaarvoice is a leader in user-generated content marketing solutions. Check here for hard-hitting consumer research and insights, and join the discussion about user-generated content strategy.
From our blog
- Online and in the aisles: How consumer-generated content impacts food sales
- Thursday April, 16 | 9 PM GMT
- Today, consumers care more about food than ever before, and they're sharing this passion online. While the foodie revolution has yet to translate to commerce, global online grocery is projected to reach $100 billion by 2018. Are you prepared for the imminent edible commerce revolution?
- See all webinars »
- Infographic: A day in the life of user-generated content
- With an average of over 110,000 reviews posted each day on the Bazaarvoice Network, this infographic shows you how all that content gets moderated, shared and utilized.
- See all infographics »
- Harness the power of your customer’s digital voice
- In collaboration with Brand Republic, we surveyed over 100 marketers about their customer engagement and advocacy strategies.
The Conversation Index
- Volume 8: Learn how increasing review volume drives sales
- Learn how sharing customer content across a network of retail and brand partners leads to better sales, insights, and search traffic – and why there’s no such thing as enough user-generated content.
Social commerce statistics
Women who buy something in a store rate it four to five stars 87% of the time. Men assign four or five stars to products 80% of the time. Research underscores that men find online shopping an effective way to avoid the hassle of in-store shopping.
"The Conversation Index Vol. 3", Bazaarvoice, March, 2012See all social commerce statistics »