Coupon with review sees 10% redemption lift
When Rubbermaid implemented Bazaarvoice Ratings & Reviews in 2008, they wanted to enhance product information on their site and facilitate conversations with clients. Shoppers who visit the site now find in-depth product information from other consumers via their reviews. They recently added review star ratings and a review snippet to a free-standing insert with a coupon, bringing reviews into the print advertising channel.
What we measured
Rubbermaid compared two versions of creative for the same product; one included reviews (which ran January-February 2010) and one that did not (which ran January-February 2009). Both ads had the same offer and were sent to the same distribution.
Coupon with review saw 10% redemption lift
The free-standing insert that included reviews saw a 10% higher redemption rate than the similar offer that ran exactly one year prior.
More Case Studies
- Proactive approach to reviews sparks customer conversations, driving traffic and sales to LG’s website
- LG works with Bazaarvoice to turn up the volume of its customer conversations — ensuring effective engagement and insight across channels.
- La-Z-Boy Comfort Stories campaign drives 13,000 new prospects
- La-Z-Boy aimed to drive registrations and opt-ins, drive return visits and frequency, and increase natural search traffic with the “Comfort Stories” campaign.
- Swanson Health feels the effect of a double-dose of click-throughs
- Swanson Health created a tightly integrated campaign utilizing customer product reviews to drive product purchases in addition to increasing customer loyalty.