What's in a review?
Drawing marketing insights from your consumer-generated content
So far, in this consumer-generated content series, we have covered type, volume and reach.
Imagine that once you have many types of content, you have a lot of it – and it’s trusted, and you’re getting it to many different places... Now you have to ask yourself, “What am I learning from all of this CGC, and how will it help me to better compete?”
The holistic value of a healthy CGC program extends beyond conversion lift to an e-commerce site. Analytics show you the performance of your word-of-mouth program. For example:
- Do you know the value your CGC content brings to your site in actual dollars?
- Do you know how you compare to your competitors in terms of CGC?
The Insights from this content provide invaluable quantitative/qualitative insights for making business decisions. In this webcast you will learn how you can:
- Make smarter decisions through real-time analysis of consumer-generated content
- Increase sales by improving product positioning and marketing copy based on customer sentiment
- Analyze shopper behavior and consumer sentiment
- Capture market share by taking action on competitors’ vulnerabilities
- Understand the “why” behind consumer decisions
- Improve customer satisfaction by improving products based on feedback
Come to this session armed with your questions. You'll be able to submit them directly to our panelists during our live Q&A session.
Watch the webinar
Register below for instant access.