Bazaarvoice press releases
When you’re constantly advancing your industry and helping the biggest brands of the world build their sales, it gets noticed. A lot. We work hard. People notice.
Bazaarvoice Debuts New Social Innovations at Social Summit 2012
Thursday, April 12, 2012
New capabilities help world’s top brands capture, analyze, and act on social data to drive true, consumer-centric change
Today at its fifth annual Social Summit, Bazaarvoice (NASDAQ: BV) unveiled a series of innovations, giving brands and retailers new ways to bring consumer conversations to the heart of their businesses and gain actionable insight from the social data these conversations generate.
Last fall, Bazaarvoice announced new social capabilities that tap into a consumer’s Facebook friends and social graph to surface the right products and services across a brand’s site. Bazaarvoice is expanding its scope of personalization to include the interest graph, helping clients target social content to consumers based on their context – who they are and what they care about. Consumers now can share these activities and interests on their Facebook Timeline and Pinterest boards, leading to increased awareness and customer acquisition.
Today, the company announced three new capabilities for Bazaarvoice Intelligence, a product that empowers brands and retailers to uncover detailed product and consumer insights that lead to measurable business outcomes such as: reduced returns, increased revenue through product enhancement and innovation, and establishment of more profitable product assortments.
Bazaarvoice Intelligence will feature:
- Facebook, Twitter, and other social network data, allowing clients to see a holistic view of what customers are saying about their brand and products;
- Financial data like price, sales and margin, identifying opportunities with specific recommendations to grow clients’ businesses;
- Bazaarvoice network data, which provides industry benchmarking through anonymous social data across hundreds of retailers and brands.
Bazaarvoice Social Platform
Since the launch of the Bazaarvoice partner and developer programs, more than 100 partners and clients have built solutions on the Bazaarvoice Social Platform to extend the value of their social data. Bazaarvoice is now working with SAP to bring social and customer data together, integrating it into existing business processes and creating a complete view of the customer. These integrations allow companies to respond to questions and issues surfaced from consumer conversations using their existing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) workflow and systems, leading to improved sales, marketing and customer support.
Announced today, Bazaarvoice Media helps advertisers connect consumers with the most relevant word of mouth content about their brand, products, or services with precision, at scale, and across paid digital media.
Built on the Bazaarvoice platform, Bazaarvoice Media combines authentic word of mouth content with predictive social data about specific products, services, and the people who use them. Brands and media buyers can now create new connections and instantly match consumers with the most relevant, impactful word of mouth about products and brands from the people who share their same values, preferences, and concerns.
Comments on the News
- “Innovation has never been more important to our company. The biggest trends today – social, mobile and e-commerce – are converging at Bazaarvoice. Our clients look to us to bring digital word of mouth and consumer conversations, along with the rich data that surrounds them, to the center of their businesses. Our newest innovations extend this social data to ensure that every aspect of the organization is aligned around one thing: the consumer.” – Brett Hurt, CEO, Bazaarvoice
Bazaarvoice, a leading social software and data analytics company, brings the voice of customers to the center of business strategy for more than 700 global clients like Best Buy, Costco, Dell, Macy's, P&G, Panasonic, QVC, and USAA.
Bazaarvoice helps clients create social communities on their brand websites and Facebook pages where customers can engage in conversations. These conversations can be syndicated across Bazaarvoice’s global network of client websites and mobile devices, which allows manufacturers to connect directly with customers. The social data derived from online word of mouth translates into actionable insights that improve marketing, sales, customer service, and product development. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Bazaarvoice has offices in Amsterdam, London, Munich, Paris, Stockholm and Sydney. For more information, visit www.bazaarvoice.com, read the blog at www.bazaarvoice.com/blog, and follow on Twitter at www.twitter.com/bazaarvoice.
For all press inquiries, please contact:
- Matt Krebsbach
Latest Press Releases
- April 8, 2014
- Bazaarvoice Enters Into Letter of Intent with Viewpoints to Divest PowerReviews Business
- February 24, 2014
- Bazaarvoice is the First Online Reviews Provider Certified by AFNOR for Managing Authentic Consumer Reviews